Our last story for this half term is…
by Mini Grey
Reading ‘Traction Man’…
I think it is…
Now see if you can answer some questions all about our story.
Remember you can use the communication boards and re-watch the video to help you.
1. Who has kidnapped the farm animals?
2. Who goes diving in the sink?
3. Who is Traction Man guarding in the kitchen?
4. Who saves Traction Man in the sink?
5. Who is the first to be saved by Traction Man?
6. Who is stuck in the mud in the garden?
7. Whose house do Traction Man and Scrubbing brush visit?
8. Who falls off the kitchen cupboard cliff?
9. Who laughs at Traction Man’s green romper?
10. Who tries to steal Scrubbing brush in the bath?
1. Where is the little boy at the beginning of the story?
2. Where does Traction Man meet Scrubbing brush?
3. Where does Traction Man save the dolls?
4. Where are Traction Man and Scrubbing brush when they are counting Christmas trees?
5. Where is Traction Man when he gets his present?
6. Where are Traction Man and Scrubbing Brush when they are attacked by the toes?
1. When is the story set? (the time of year)
2. What season is the story set in?
3. When does Traction Man take a photograph of the toes?
4. When is Traction Man in the garden?
5. When is Traction Man in the kitchen?
6. When is Traction Man in the bedroom?
1. What is Traction Man doing in the sink?
2. What does Traction Man fly around in at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Traction Man get from Granny?
4. What is the weather like in the garden?
5. What are the dolls stuck in?
6. What does Traction Man do to defeat the Evil Pillow?
7. What do Traction Man and Scrubbing brush get at the end of the story?
8. What does Traction Man do in the bath?
9. What is Scrubbing Brush to Traction Man?
10. What do Dr Sock and Cupcake do?
1. How might Traction Man feel when Dr Sock and Cupcake are laughing at him?
2. If you were a superhero, what would your super power be?
3. Why did Traction Man tickle the toes?
4. How many different things can you see and name in the kitchen picture?
5. What can you see in the garden?
6. Can you make your own superhero character from a household object?
7. Can you make your own villain character from a household object?
8. Can you create a short role-play story using your characters like the Traction Man story?
Don’t forget to send us any photos or videos via ClassDojo or using firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah, Rachel and Brendan